Thursday, January 29, 2009

Is Spring Out There Anywere???



After yet another blast from winter .... 15-20 cm of more snow, I now officially cannot see over the snow piled up on my front lawn anymore.

Thank goodness we have a snow blower, because it is taller than I am and I would not be able to throw it on top of the mound if I was inclined to go out and shovel ~ NOT.

So instead I find myself dreaming of spring weather and sitting outside sipping a drink enjoying the sunshine .... listening to the birds .... hearing the water trickle over the rocks in the creek ..... watching the grass grow.

How 'bout you???






3 comments:

Chris said...

Is that your yard? It's beautiful and I so want to be there right now! I can't wait for spring!

Barb said...

Chris, they are pictures from a couple of magazines I just love. Got me into the spring mood!

Sebrina Wilson said...

I am SOOOO ready for spring. In fact tomorrow we will celebrate the end of January with a little party!! You and Don want to come?

Printing

Print Posts