Friday, January 23, 2009

Comfort ~ Image


This is the image(s) that brings me the most comfort.

Whenever I need a boost .... an attitude adjustment .... a smile, I go and sit in my living room and look on the faces of these beautiful babes ~ my grand children.

Ryan ~ our first grandson ~ thoughtful, kind, empathetic.

Jayden ~ our second grandson ~ curious, full of emotion, bright.

Zander ~ our third grandson ~ sweet, loving, still my baby.

Gabriella ~ our fourth grandchild, but our first grand daughter ~ beautiful, funny, loving & very girly.

I can't think of anything else that brings me more comfort than the images of these beautiful children.

Thank you Sherrie who was our host for this theme week on Comfort.

Wander on over to see what comforts the other participants have shared.

5 comments:

Hungry Janey said...

I love the words to describe your Grandchildren, and that you see them all so differently. I'm sure that bring a Grandma is a very rewarding job!

Sarah C said...

Those are some beautiful grandkids!

Sherrie said...

Lovely kids, and I love your words about them! Thanks for playing along!

Amber said...

What a bunch of cuties! Beautiful descriptions for your beautiful grandchildren.

julochka said...

catching up after my week away from the 'net! love your comfort week postings...as always, it's wonderful to reflect on the here and now and what's comforting. thank you so much for sharing all of your comforts. i think i'll go make some coffee and draw a bath!;-)

xoxox,
/julie

Printing

Print Posts