Friday, January 23, 2009

There Are No Words to Describe

I just finished watching this video below on my daughter's blog and wanted to share it with you.

There are no words to describe my emotions as I watched this video.

As I came back to my blog to post this ... I looked on the faces of my beautiful grand babies ~ the picture of health and happiness and I wept for the life that these innocent children had been condemned to suffer by nothing more than chance and their geographical location.

But for the grace of God, there go I ..........

Please watch and resolve to do something, even a small thing to make this world better.



Sebrina also found this catalogue of affordable things that you can donate. Please share this with everyone you know. We can all make a difference.

I went to this website to see what this organization does. Go and see how much progress Sam, Esther and Jane have made. Scroll right down to the bottom for a few pictures.

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts