Monday, January 19, 2009

Comfort ~ Food


Sherrie at Frenchy's Finds is hosting "Comfort Week" and I am joining in on the fun.

My morning comfort is starting my day with a cup of coffee.

First fresh drawn cold filtered water. Then freshly ground coffee beans. I blend my own Ethiopian & Kenyan.

When it's done, froth a little cream on top - heaven!!

All the cares of the day don't matter once I inhale the scent and feel that velvety smooth liquid caress my lips.

My ultimate comfort food is soup, but since it is early morning, I'm sharing my morning comfort.

I just might post another picture tonight of my evening comfort.

5 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Don't know what I would be able to accomplish in the day without my two cups in the morning.

Sebrina Wilson said...

yum! Looks good!

Sherrie said...

Mmmmm... I must say that I love the smell of coffee, but not the taste. I'm more of a tea gal. Hot liquids are definitely a comforting and cozy way to start the day!

Mamato2 said...

Did oyu take the photo, too? Awesome

Barb said...

L, Yup, I did take the picture, but the coffee was cold by the time I had taken well over 30 pictures to get it just right. Barb

Printing

Print Posts