Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Comfort ~ Home





It is impossible for me to come up with just one thing in my home that brings me comfort.



So to that end, here are a few of the things in my home that bring me comfort.







Feathers cushions piled high ......
Candles .....
A bubble bath .....
A collection of mercury glass .....
My dining room .......
Flowers ......
My kitchen ......
Beautiful fabrics - passe·men·terie ......
Soft feather cushions on a leather club chair

Here are the other participants in Comfort Week. Take a moment and check out their ideas of comfort.

Vickie, Annie, Amber, Jane, mothergoose, Alli, Ingrid, sunmamma, Austen, Teresa, Mitten Monster, Heidi, nahiacreations, and Sarah!

9 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Very comforting!!!

Chris said...

I'm loving this theme! Hey, is that your kitchen? I think we have the same tiles....but ours are in our bathrooms. Cool!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Those are all beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

A collage of comforts - how creative and pretty!

Heidi said...

What a great idea! Its so hard to chose just one =)

Amber said...

What wonderful, comforting things. :)

Sherrie said...

So much niceness! And definitely comforting. :)

Austen said...

That collage is a great idea, and full of the comforts of home. Good stuff!

Shelley Ann Jones said...

Your photos are beautiful! It is nice to have many comforting objects in the home. :)

Printing

Print Posts