Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Comfort ~ Place


Imagination ~ this is the place where I find comfort.

Limitations ~ there are none here.

I can dream .... think ...... be anything or anyone I want.

My creativity soars ..... I am in touch with my true self ..... there is no discrimination ..... no hatred ..... no judgements ...... peace abounds and I find comfort here.

This week of comfort is proving to be a thought provoking project for me.

Thanks to Sherrie for hosting Comfort Week. Click on Sherrie's name and see who else is participating and check out their ideas on comfort.

4 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Well, that's a very "imaginative" :-) subject for your theme today. I love that you've chosen that.

Kathy said...

The picture is fantastic.
“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. ”Jamie Paolinetti

Amber said...

Very nicely conceived. :)

Alli said...

I too have been enjoying the stimulus of comfort week. It makes you really think about the things that comfort you and why. Imagination is a good one. For me it it is more easily stimulated in my comfort place and where I spent most of my youth (I am an only child)... in the water with my imagination! : )

Printing

Print Posts