Friday, January 16, 2009

The ABC's of Things I Love

A - Avocados - especially in guacamole, Art, Arthritis (you may ask why - because it has taught me to slow down and enjoy life), Alone, Autumn

B - Babies, Boots (my new Black sexy boots), big beautiful Brown eyes, Blogging, Bubblebath, Baking, Books, Birds, Beards, Bloody Caesar, Brownies

C - Crocheting, Clocks, Colour, Chelsea, Candles, Comfort, Cashmere (the only wool I can wear without going crazy with itch), Cheese, Coffee (Ethiopian & Kenyan), Chocolate, Champagne, Cookies (home baked - fresh out of the oven), Curly hair, my Chiropracter

D - Don (husband), Diamonds, Decorating

E - Eating, Ethiopia, Email, Entertaining, Earrings

F - Feathers, Food, Flowers, Frannie, Friends, Fires, Fruit, FAMILY

G - Gabriella (granddaughter), Gardens, BoldGirlfriends, Granite, Greek food

H - Home, BoldHands, Hot tub, Happy, Handbags

I - Internet, Indian food, Ice cream

J - Jam, Jayden (grandson), Jewellry, Jelly Beans, Japanese food

K - My New Knee, Kitchen, Knitting

L - Love, Leather, Sun Light, Linen, Lavender

M - Makeup, Mike (son-in-law), Music, Mercury Glass, Marble, Miso, Movies

N - Nail polish

OBold - Opera, Onions, Opals, Oatmeal

P - Pretty, Playing my Piano, Pedicure, Peanut Butter, Pearls, Painting

Q - Quilting

R - Ryan (grandson), Reading, Roses, Rain

S - Sebrina (daughter), Sparklies, Silly, Spa, Shopping, Silver, Silk, Snow, Sourdough bread, Spring

T - Tub, Touch, Taste, Tea (Red Rooibos), Todd (son), Thai food

U - Silk Underwear,

V - Vegetables, Velvet

W - Water, Waffles with blueberries, White bone china, Words, Writing, Winter

X - Xtra frothy cream on a cafe latte

Y - Yellow, Yarns for knitting, Yogurt

Z - Zander (grandson)Bold, Zebra





I'm sure I've missed hundreds of things, but these are a few of my favourite things.

1 comment:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Sounds like pretty good favourite to me :)

Printing

Print Posts