Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You're Invited


Please come in won't you.

The craft room is finished .... the french doors are hung .... the ceiling is complete ..... the carpet down .... the trim is cut and installed .... all of my crafting supplies are organized and on shelves in baskets.

All of the collectibles that I love, I have brought into my room, old rusty pieces of farm equipment .... a few old spools I found at a flea market .... a rusty old cast iron pot ..... an old apple crate which when turned on its' end, makes a great shelf to stack a couple of baskets in.

The room is large enough that I was able to bring in a wicker chair and ottoman to make a reading corner and that apple crate turned on its' end makes a handy table beside my chair for magazines, books & of course a cup of tea.

This really is a room designed solely for my pleasure. How lucky can a girl get?

So I'll be quilting tomorrow ..... hope to see you if not in body then in spirit.

5 comments:

julochka said...

thank you for inviting us in, but i hope you get lots of "me" time in there all by yourself! :-) i know how important that is!

xox,
/julie

Name: Ali said...

Wow, from what i can see it looks great. I'm glad that you and uncle don finally figured out your dilemma! Yes, you are a very lucky & fortunate girl! .. You should put some more pictures up of this finished haven! :)

p.s. the french doors put a really nice touch on the room. i'm thinking about doing that from my bedroom into what i hope to soon be my loft room.

xo

Sebrina Wilson said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Are other girls allowed in your "beautiful" room ? at least for a cup of tea. We could have a short yoga session in there if you want.

Barb said...

Julie, Looking forward to "LOTS OF ME TIME" in there. Remember this is the year of me.

Payje, I have taken a few more which I will post just for you sweetie!

Seb, you and I have a date to craft.

Vickie, Anytime you want, just call. You are heartily invited anytime you visit my part of the country.

Printing

Print Posts