Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Just Love This Child


This is Princess Gabriella.

Sitting here on the new balcony chair, she certainly looks and holds herself like royalty. With those limpid eyes and that fabulous hair, she is well on her way to causing her daddy and poppa much worry.

This picture made me chuckle as she seems to be saying with her eyes .... "I'll sit here for a moment while you take my picture, but only one, no more."

She follows me around when I visit and constantly plants herself in front of me with her own special request to "pick me up". If I have anything to eat, the rule is - I must share it with her. Nothing better than sharing a piece of very well chewed and sucked celery. After Gabriella has gnawed on it for a while, she insists on pushing it into my mouth, so I can have my bite. Oh well, it's only a little baby spit - LOL

What an absolute beauty, she makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes my heart ache with love for her and when I pause to think about how fortunate we are to have this beautiful child, it brings a tear to my eyes.

Mammy's (4th) love ....

2 comments:

Phyllis Hunt McGowan said...

And she's lucky to have you, too. No two children are the same, are they?
Great post.

COLLEEN said...

Yes, she does look like a queen, or princess (No, Queen) in this photo. What a sweetie!

Printing

Print Posts