Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day Four - Random Pictures "All Things Green & Beautiful"

As I most likely won't be blogging over the "Victoria Day" long weekend, I thought I would share my Day Four random pictures a little early.

Have a great long weekend everyone.

So pretend it is tomorrow morning and enjoy!!!

Spring has arrived ..... Everything is so beautifully green and overflowing with life.

How I enjoy going outside in the garden and just gazing upon the newly birthed foliage. These pictures are all from my garden of perennials & shrubbery. I'm waiting patiently for the lilacs to burst open ... when they do you can be sure I will share a photo.







This little fellow happened by for a visit. I found him slowly inching his way across the lid of our hot tub.

Cheeky little guy ...... Did he think I would invite him in???



4 comments:

COLLEEN said...

Oooooohhhh, Ahhhhhhhh, I love these photos. One day I must come over and meander through your gardens. And I hope you are having humus, quinoa salad and salsa with corn chips for lunch that day....hee hee...oh and peanut butter cookies for dessert! Can you tell I am hungry right now?!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Happy Victoria Day weekend to you to.

I had not noticed some of your paintings in the side bar - you are very talented. I will have to show them to Dave (he paints also).

Sebrina Wilson said...

Great pictures!!!!! I LOVE all the green :)

Barb said...

Vickie, I just replaced the scrolliong information about Fibromyalgia and Arthritis with them yesterdasy.

Printing

Print Posts