Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mood Enhancers

What a lovely & unexpected day full of surprises I had yesterday!

My first surprise - sushi - very happy tummy on this end - yummy!!!

Having fun with Zander .....



A little music making courtesy of Lana ......

Stealing a moment from Jayden's work on the computer to get a silly face ....

Some video games for Zander & Ryan with their friends, Graham and Scott .....

A good story for Gabriella and a lovely visit with my niece Payje who is staying with Sebrina for a few days.

Smiles & love always from Ryan .....

And a surprise visit from Kimberlie adopted by friends of Sebrina's from Haiti. I have only seen pictures and exchanged emails of Kimberlie with her mom, so this was just lovely to finally see her in person. When I left I got such a big hug from her.

What a precious little girl ...... Welcome Home Kimberlie!

3 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Oh what a fabulous day you had yesterday. Full of happiness and loves.

Name: Ali said...

We had such a great visit! :)
I hope to see you again soon!
Could you possibly send me the photos from wednesday?

love you!

Phyllis Hunt McGowan said...

I LOVE sushi.
And what gorgeous children.

Printing

Print Posts