Monday, May 26, 2008

Graduation Day

Today I graduated from Physio therapy.

After 7 1/2 months of practically living at two separate clinics for therapy 3-5 times weekly, I am very excited to have my life back. It has been a very long road.

This is me with my wonderful therapist Lee - she was tough but kind to help me achieve the best I could with my knee.

We had a little celebration with cake, coffee and tea. All the patients who were scheduled for therapy today, got treated to a slice of my devils food chocolate cake with whipped cream, raspberries and chocolate ganache.

This picture is Lee with her office manager Cindy, who stopped for a moment to let me take her picture.

Their clinic is moving this weekend and Cindy was busy running back and forth taking boxes to the new office.

My last appointment was a little bittersweet ... Although I hated to go for therapy so much, we developed a great relationship and I will certainly miss them.

It felt a little like my home away from home.

By the way I graudated with a final mark of A+++++

3 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Yahoooooo ! congrats to you Barb and with such good marks. That is wonderful news.

By the way - that cake looks delicious.

COLLEEN said...

Congratulations!

Phyllis Hunt McGowan said...

Congratulations :) I'm glad for you, but I understand the sadness that comes with moving on.
"raspberries and chocolate ganache." My, that sounds good. I love raspberries.

Printing

Print Posts