Friday, May 16, 2008

Kitchen Beautiful

Okay, couldn't resist another post. I know I said I was taking the weekend off, but while I was doing a little surfing this morning, I came across these beautiful kitchens and couldn't resist sharing.

My kitchen is absolutely my favourite room in my home, so I love looking at what home owners do in their kitchen renovations, especially when they share the befores and afters.

Oh I'm dreaming of the things I could cook up in these kitchens!!!!!

A taste of Tuscany.

Classic good looks.

Light, bright and oh so pretty.

Everything within arms reach. No searching through drawers.

4 comments:

Phyllis Hunt McGowan said...

I'm loving all these pictures you're sharing. I love peeking into new homes and other people's kitchens- and libraries.
Kitchens are happy places and I love to read about them.
"so I love looking at what home owners do in their kitchen renovations,"- me too.

COLLEEN said...

Ack! Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Do you think anyone actually does any cooking and baking in these kitchens.

I want to sneak into one of these kitchens and cook and bake all day and leave a huge mess and then sneak back out again...hee hee

Barb said...

How did you like my kitchen renovation? I'm always amazed when I see the before picture of our kitchen and how different it looks now.

COLLEEN said...

Oh yeah, totally. I love before and after shots. Amazing the differences. What a thrill when it is done!

Printing

Print Posts