Friday, November 28, 2008

Who????

As I resolved to do on my Grateful Friday post one week ago, I made my bread however, I am only just getting round to posting today just how yummy it was.

I made this recipe for Who Bread from Amanda Soule's blog.

Simply delicious - a very wholesome recipe with just a touch of cinnamon.

A word of warning though, it doesn't really lend itself to a sandwich made with Asiago cheese spread, sliced fresh chicken breast, sliced tomatoes, thinly sliced peppers & cucumbers. The cinnamon just doesn't taste right with those ingredients.

However, it is just scrumpdiliitious toasted with a little natural peanut butter and honey.

Time for another loaf.

5 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Did you have to google search to find out how to spell "scrumpdiliitious" and is it even a word??? lol

Barb said...

No google search came up with that one all on my own.

julochka said...

yum and love the new look!

Phyllis Hunt McGowan said...

Well, not all breads go with everything but taste delicious with the right ingredient.
Or, as you said it, "scrumpdiliitious" ;) Nice word. I like the look of that bread.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

I made this bread earlier in the year and it was delicious. And yes, it's best when toasted.

Printing

Print Posts