Friday, November 21, 2008

Grateful Friday

This morning, I am sitting in my family room on my comfortable sofa, sipping a delicious cup of coffee, my feet wrapped in sheepskin slippers, a fleecy housecoat around my shoulders, a soft Peruvian wool throw over my legs and feather pillows at my back.


My goal at my home is comfort. Of what value is a home if one cannot go into any room and feel comforted by merely being present in that same room. When my friends come, I want them to be welcomed into my cocoon and feel completely enveloped in warmth and comfort.

So many around the world do not have a home, a roof over their heads or even a soft place to lay their head on at night.

Today, my comfort makes me offer an attitude of gratitude to the universe for my home, my shelter, my comforts ..... thank you!

1 comment:

julochka said...

can i come over, please? :-)

Printing

Print Posts