Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My daughter tagged me and since I love to read, I'm going to play along.

Here is how it works.

Open the book closest to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56.
Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following there.
Currently I am reading "Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life" by Dr. Wayne Dyer and it just so happens as well to be the book closest to me.

It is his insights after researching and meditating on the 81 verses of Tao Te China dictated by Lao-tzu 2500 years ago in ancient China.

Here is the fifth line as well as five extra.

Wasting energy to obtain rare objects
only impedes one's growth.

The master observes the world
but trusts his inner vision.
He allows things to come and go.
He prefers what is within to what is without.

Now I am going to tag:

1 comment:

Mamato2 said...

I love wayne dyer :)

Printing

Print Posts