Saturday, November 15, 2008

Art, Bling, Colour

Here's my completed art project that I started when Jayden had a sleepover and we did an art proejct one morning together.

I can't explain why - but for some unknown reason, this little girl reminds me of our granddaughter Gabriella.

This lovely picture when framed will take a place of honour in my craft room.

And doesn't every girl deserve a little bling. I saw this cushion in a home decorating store the other day and just had to have it to go with another cushion on my bed. Yummy!!!!

This beautiful little bush in my garden just refuses to let go of it's leaves. The colour is luscious and I'm hoping against hope that maybe, just maybe it will hold on for dear life just a few weeks longer. The jolt of colour against everything else that has given up their foliage is just outstanding.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

COLLEEN said...

LOVE the painting. absolutely gorgeous Barb; you are amazing.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

I agree with Walk in the woods, love the painting. The little girl's hair reminds me of Gabbi.

Sebrina Wilson said...

Beautiful Picture!

Printing

Print Posts