Monday, November 10, 2008

What - Christmas Already!!!

I'm seriously getting in the Christmas mood and it is starting to show up in spots around my home.

This year I find myself very attracted to faux mercury glass in different colours. I love the silver, gold, and copper, so accordingly have done a little decorating to give the house that Christmasy feeling.

Here is a gold bowl full of ornaments in the three colours and below, I've decorated a hall table with the silver and a bowl of red Amarylis.


Now if I could just muster up the energy to get out there, brave the crowded malls and finish my Christmas shopping..........

Everyone get out there - deck those halls, trim those trees, roast those chestnuts, jingle those bells and for goodness don't forget to be GOOD!~


2 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Now you're talkin my kinda language Barb. But hold on, you are way ahead of me with the decorations. Tonight, (Dave doesn't know yet but he's going up the attic) I must take out just a few tiny little decorations because after all - you made me do it !

You have such good taste when it comes to decorating in your home. Love what you have so far, can't wait to see more.

My goodness, how can I be good and naughty at the same time ! xo

Sebrina Wilson said...

I'm always good :) The arrangement looks good!

Printing

Print Posts