Monday, June 9, 2008

Sex And The City

One week ago, Sebrina and I went to see "Sex and The City".

I have never watched one episode of the show, so I was unprepared for what this movie was about.

What a great "chick flick".

I laughed, I cried, I cheered for the characters, I loved the fashions and really loved the interior decor.

The underlying premise of this movie is the friendship between women and how important it is.

The friendship between Carrie, Miranda, Kristine & Samantha has prevailed through marital problems, sexual issues, marriage breakdowns, pregnancies, breakups & time.

It was lovely to enjoy watching this movie with my daughter who is one of my best friends.

If you love fashion and interior decor, go to see this movie just for the drool factor.

Here's a small sampling of the apartments and fashion from this movie.

Carrie's apartment after a remodel - don't you just love the colour.
Kristine's bedroom - so calm, I can imagine dreaming here.
Miranda's kitchen - perky & inviting.
Friendship rules.






2 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

That was such a GOOD movie!!! Can't wait until it comes out on dvd :)

Vickie LeBlanc said...

I haven't seen it yet. I will probably wait til it comes out on DVD.

Printing

Print Posts