Monday, June 9, 2008

One Year Ago ...........

One year ago, I started blogging. What fun it has been to write down my thoughts, share some fun family adventures and best of all to make some new blogland friends.

As I slowly entered into this world of blogging I discovered many others who share similar thoughts & feelings as I, enjoyed some beautiful crafts, beautiful decorating & beautiful families.

Thanks to all who have stopped by my blog for a visit and left a treasured comment.

Here's to another year as I explore & add more blogs to my daily list.

"The universe is one great kindergarten for man.
Everything that exists has brought with it its own peculiar lesson.
The mountain teaches stability and grandeur; the ocean immensity and change.
Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes every form of animate or inanimate existence, leaves its impress upon the soul of man."

Orison Swett Marden

4 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Happy Blogiversary! (is that a word?)

Phyllis Hunt McGowan said...

Happy one-year blogging. And I look forward to more from you on this beautiful blog you have. It's been inspiring to find you.

Barb said...

Theelementary ... thank you for your kind words. I too enjoy your blog and look forward to starting each morning with you.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Darn, I did'nt check my favorite blogs last night so I did'nt get a chance to wish you a Happy Blogiversary. So here's to another great year of reading your blog and keeping up to date on what it is you guys are doing on your end.

I am sooooooo happy that I discovered you (or is it you that discovered me?) he, he, he.

Printing

Print Posts