Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Here I Go Again

I'm so excited. Some of my fabric arrived today for my second quilt.

All together there will be eight different patterns in this quilt. I am still waiting on the last two patterns.

So I think I will spend my time researching patterns which will bring these fabrics to life in my new quilt.

These fabrics are all from the Amy Butler Nigella line and the colour is called stone.

I had originally thought I would use these beautiful fabrics in a watercolour quilt, but after seeing the size of some of the patterns, I think I would prefer larger pieces to showcase these patterns.

Well, off I go to research some patterns, stay tuned, as I make progress with this quilt I'll post pictures.

"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary."

Mary Kurtz

2 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

MMMMM Amy Butler :)

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with as a pattern for this next quilt. Keep us posted please.

Printing

Print Posts