Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Love These Dolls

We visited (as usual) on the weekend with Sebrina, Mike and the kids.

I got all comfy in my favourite corner of the sofa (with my bloody caesar of course) and asked Gabriella to bring me one of her new babies.

She especially loves the star babies. They're a great size for little hands and the bright colours of each star are visually appealing.


Here is Miss Gabriella with all her star babies.

Before I knew it, I had the complete assortment of Waldorf dolls and star babies piled up on my lap. I just couldn't resist asking Sebrina to take a picture of me with all the dolls.

What little girl wouldn't love to cuddle up with one of these soft, cuddly babies??

This big girl sure loves to cuddle up with hers.

1 comment:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

The star babies are so colorful and nice. And with Miss Gabby in the middle of all that - complete beauty. And for you Barb - you look so comfy and happy with the dolls.

Printing

Print Posts