Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend Meme

I got this posting idea on Moments of Perfect Clarity which I read regularly.

So here goes. Only one word answers are required. If you want to join in the fun, let me know so I can see what yours are!

1. Your cell phone? Serviceable

2. Your significant other? My best friend

3. Your hair? Brown

4. Your mother? Sad

5. Your father? Not with me any longer

6. Your favorite thing? My family

7. Your dream last night? Do not remember

8. The room you're in? Very comfortable

9. Your fear? The dark, & water

10. What you're not? Average

11. The last thing you did before logging on? Cleaned up kitchen from dinner

12. Where did you grow up? Ontario

13. Favourite drink? Bloody Caesar

14. What are you wearing? Shorts & tee shirt

15. Your TV? Panasonic

16. Your pet? Chelsea

17. Your computer? Toshiba laptop

18. Favourite place? Home

19. Your mood right now? Relaxed

20. Missing someone? My dad

21. Something you're not wearing? My bra (ahhhhh - sweet comfort)

22. Love someone? Definitely

23. Your favorite color? Blue

24. Kids? Son & daughter

25. Your life? Perfect

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts