Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Do, I Do, I Do

The wedding day was beautiful, the bride was stunning, the groomsman looked very handsome (all of Don's brothers) and all in all it was just a lovely day.

Above is Rebecca, our niece who was a flower girl.

Our niece Vanessa, who was not in the wedding, but looked pretty spiffy all the same.

Youngest nephew Jake, who coincidentally turned one year old the same day just laying around posing for the photographer.

We started the day with a lovely brunch. Looks like the girls are getting hungry.
All the brothers raise a toast to the groom - health, wealth & happiness.
Our newlyweds from last November Don's youngest brother Paul with his wife Sarah.
Here are the bride and groom with the grooms mom and dad and the brides mom.

Helen also lost her dad earlier this year, so the wedding touched a lot of emotions for her and me as we have over the past few weeks shared the same sorrow of losing our dads.

And here are the bride and groom with all the brothers.

Aren't they a handsome lot???

Three of my sweethearts .... Zander, Don & Sebrina.

Glen & Helen graciously invited my mom to come to their wedding so she wouldn't be alone all day as we were gone from 10:30am in the morning right through until late evening.

She enjoyed the wedding, but found herself very emotional throughout ... it's still very early days for her.

My son-in-law Mike snapped this picture of Don & me with my mom.
At last cutting the cake. The cupcakes were packaged up and given to each guest as a thank you. They were delicious.

The bride and groom are now enjoying a honeymoon in Aruba.

2 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Great Pictures!!! The kids look so cute :)

Chris said...

Beautiful pictures Barb! Thanks for sharing.

Printing

Print Posts