Saturday, August 30, 2008

Before ... During .... After

Well, we have finally come to end of the renovations.

Here are some pictures of two of our completed projects.

Powder Room .... Before


Powder Room .... After


Front Foyer ... Before. Not only were many of the tiles cracked, but I really, really, really hated the white tiles with black grout.


Front Foyer - After the removal of the tiles, grout and sub floor

Ready for the new tiles

In the process of laying the tiles

The beautiful finished project .... I really love the brick design that the tiler laid them in as well as the simplicity of the tile with quietly matched grout.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! Looks great Barb. You guys did a wonderful job. I love it!

Chris

Chris said...

Wow! Looks great Barb. You guys did a wonderful job. I love it!

Chris

Sebrina Wilson said...

Oooh very nice!!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

I love the new wallpaper in the powder room and the new tiles in the foyer look so crisp and fresh.

Love everything.

julochka said...

looks great and it's always gratifying (for me) to see projects finished! ;-) i especially love that bathroom wallpaper!

Printing

Print Posts