Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Room to Call my Own

I finally have a room I can call my own for my crafting - quilting, scrapbooking, painting, etc....

Notice on the centre shelf a small selection of cd's. Spending time there is so enjoyable with a cup a tea and Michael Bublé or Josh Groban quietly singing to keep me company.

Lots of nooks and cranny's to store things.

Here are some of my fabrics laid out waiting to be cut and pieced for my next quilt.

These are already cut into 2" squares for my watercolor quilt. I also have sorted them into dark, medium and light values.

A beautiful ironing board cover makes ironing pleasurable.

Don't you just love the smell of freshly ironed shirts.

Some pretty things to make my room feel like mine.




2 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Nice, very nice ! My husband and I are planning my very own room for escaping to and making fun things.

A watercolor quilt - now that sounds beautiful. Did you finish the blue one yet ?

Barb said...

Hi Vickie, I'm still quilting - by hand, so it's going to take a long time. I think I might start the piecing on the watercolor quilt, just for a little diversion.

Printing

Print Posts