Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~ Bliss ~

If you love to knit, you must pick up the newest Debbie Bliss knitting magazine.

This is the second publication.

Last year, I picked up the Fall/Winter one and literally drooled over the patterns.

In fact there wasn't one pattern in there that I wouldn't love to knit.
The cover on the Spring/Summer magazine tantalizes with it's soft pastel and believe me when you open the pages, the softness continues.

There is a beautiful section on all white ~ white cushion covers, white dish cloths, white trims, white blankets, etc...

I love the white blanket and this I will be my first project. It is knit on circular needles in a plain garter stitch with a ribbed border. Simple, lovely and would look just great on my bed for a little extra snuggling.

There are cardigans galore and I think I just might make every single one.

Well, off to dream about colours and yarns and whether I can talk hubby into springing for all this yarn I'll require.

Here are a few patterns from the Fall/Winter publication last year.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god Barb, these are all so lovely. now, why did you have to go and show me these...hee hee

Sebrina Wilson said...

The blanket sounds really nice.. may have to get you to copy the pattern for me. sounds like I could handle it :)

Barb said...

Seb, started the blanket as you know yesterday. I've completed about 6" and it's very pretty. I think I'm going to love it on my bed, although it may take till next winter to complete! LOL

Printing

Print Posts