Friday, February 27, 2009

Barb Needs

This morning I saw this little game on my daughters blog.

Hers answers were much more interesting than mine. If you do this, you go to Google and type in "your name" followed by the word needs, then run a search.

Here's what I need.

1. Barb needs to leap ~ trying to do this this year.
2. Barb needs to be fed a variety of foods including vegetables as well as meaty foods ~ hey where's the sweet stuff.
3. Barb needs some positive vibes ~ always.
4. Barb needs to only hear your voice clearly ~ I'm going to interpret this to my being a good listener to each and every person in my life.
5. Barb’s Needs. Meds. Meds. Meds. Water. Water. Water. Food. Food. Food. Bianca. Bianca. Bianca. Toilet ~ yes, yes yes and definitely yes to the toilet after all that water.
6. Barb needs healing vibes ~ again always.
7. Barb needs to be eliminated ~ don't think I care for this one too much. LOL

Another friends needs "an orgasm". I would rather that than #7. Oh well, we can't have everything we want can we??

Let me know if you decide to try this. Come on you know you want to do it ~ it really is fun!

3 comments:

COLLEEN said...

this is too funny. he he

Kathy said...

Maybe if you had all those positive vibes you wouldn't need all those meds, meds, meds.... Way to funny,, I am still laughing.

Mamato2 said...

LOL. I did it too for me and for Malia :)

Printing

Print Posts