Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Crafts

Finally, my knitting, crocheting Christmas gifts are completed.

Hats, scarves & toasty warm lap blankets are complete.

Boy are my fingers and shoulders ever sore. I think no more knitting for a while till everything stops aching.

However, I might have to do just one more blanket.

The other day while I was out, my mother told me she used one of the blankets across her legs. Her comment was "are those blankets ever warm!"

So maybe, just maybe there will be one more blanket under the Christmas tree.

4 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Good idea! Nanny always needs stuff to keep her warm :)

I love the hats and scarfs.. so cute!!!

Mamato2 said...

Mal and I are feeling the cold! (hint! hint!) LOL

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Everything looks soooooo soft.

Chris said...

Barb, they all look so wonderful and warm! Makes me wish I was a knitter; probably never too late to start. Have you ever knit anything with Alpaca wool? They had some at our local craft sale and it was the softest warmest stuff imaginable.

Printing

Print Posts