Friday, April 25, 2008

A Challenge

This beautiful picture was on a blog owned by Patrice which I found recently and although quite different from my blog style has provided me great reading pleasure.

Her post simply said, "There is a poem here, I'm waiting patiently."

I too agree. This lovely picture begs for descriptive words.

Do leave me a comment with your poem.

Let's see how many we can accumulate and also let's see how many budding poets are out there.

Here is my submission.


See how peacefully the water swirls
about the rocks which curl
and cradle the moss as it unfurls
its' fingers to breath in ....... life.

3 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

A flow of a river is like pure life force flowing through the heart of mother earth to become a reflection for all that is.

Morning mist lifts my sleep.
Sunlight penetrates my skin.
Eyes gaze, moments suspend into the Blue Heron after...Rain cleanses my soul.

COLLEEN said...

Clear,
Forceful,
Alive.
Flowing through the Earth body.
Like blood through veins.
The pulse of it lulls me to sleep.

Barb said...

Colleen, Seb, These are beautiful - what lovely words...

Printing

Print Posts