Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brilliante Weblog - Who Me????


A very dear "blog" friend nominated my blog for this award. Thank you Vickie.

Vickie at Frenchy Addict - a blog I found through my daughter, nominated me for this honour. Vickie hails from Nova Scotia, Canada and has such an interesting blog. She lives her life simply and shares her experiences frequently. My morning is never complete without a stop by Vickie's to catch up. So I am going to pass this award back to you too Vickie.

I read most of the same blogs that Vickie does, so it doesn't make much sense to me to double up, but a mention is definitely worthy.

My daughter whose blog keeps me updated on my darling grandchildren each day when I can't be with them. I have watched this child grow into the beautiful, confident woman that she is today and I am so proud to be called her mother.

Colleen who is my daughter's best friend. I too have been fortunate enough to call Colleen my friend too.

TheElementary, a blog that I found through a random comment she left one day on my blog. How fortunate for me that she left her comment that day. She posts every single day and what a treasure her words are. Stories about her life that capture every nuance of emotions and allow my imagination to run wild and see where she has been and what she has done.

Julie at Moments of Perfect Clarity whose blog I found through TheElementary. Again another treasure. This woman lives in Denmark and leads such an amazing life, travelling the world for her job. She allows me to stroll through her garden frequently and allows us to travel along through the a restoration/building project at her home.

These are my favourite blogs that I am passing along the "Brilliante Weblog" too. Hope you enjoy them too!

2 comments:

Phyllis Hunt McGowan said...

Wow. Your words are just what I needed today. (I was too tired to join Spouse in Cambridge and I've been lonely all day... the weather, he says, is lovely... )
Thank you so much! I'm glad I found you!

COLLEEN said...

Thank you so much Barb. I feel blessed to call you my friend also. My day is not complete without stopping by your blog to see what you are up to.
Congrats on the award - you deserve it.

Printing

Print Posts