Saturday, November 3, 2007

S

S - Silly ... it's fun to be silly!!!
S - Silver .... I love silver, not just to wear but to display in my home. Silver has a depth and patina that no other metal can rival. I have quite a lot of beautiful silver trays that have been passed down through 3 generations handsomely displayed in my kitchen. I especially love one that I place beside the stove with my must haves on it ... olive oil, salt & pepper grinders, a beautiful amber container with organic sugar, balsamic vinegar, etc...

S - Spaghetti ..... I love spaghetti. Spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce. I always make the sauce with lots of onions, peppers, celery and either chicken, ground beef or meatballs.

At our home it's pasta night every Monday for dinner and my sister Frannie and her husband Bob always share this with us.

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts