Friday, November 2, 2007

O & P

O - Opera ... I love opera, not so much watching them, but listening to the music. Coincidentally Ophelia is one of my favourites.

O - Onion ... a very favourite vegetable that goes in everything I make ... except apple pie of course.

O - Ochre .... a deep warm golden colour that I absolutely adore.


P - Paint ... I love to paint, both decorating in my home and artistically, I am most drawn artistically to oil on canvas with a palette knife. I have been artistic my whole life but found it very therapeutic during my sisters illness and death. My painting gave me an outlet.

P - People ... people watching.

P - Pink ... another favourite colour, but mostly to wear.

P - Purple ... very recently I have been enjoying the resurgence of the beautiful jewel tones of purple in both clothing and interior decor.

P - Pillow - lots and lots and lots of decorative feather stuffed pillows on my furniture, don't forget a feather pillow to sleep on. zzzzzzzzzzzz

P - Plaid ... I love plaids, jackets, trousers, kilts, scarves ..... I love plaid.

P - Physio Therapist ... I am now in physio 3 times per week for the rehabilitation of my knee, as well as acupuncture to help with pain management. My therapist says I am doing freakishly well. Is that a compliment???

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts