Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Sweetheart - Ryan

Since Ryan didn't make the "Ahhhhhh Grandchildren" post picture with Poppa & his brothers and sister ... here is a picture of my beauty and a special entry devoted just to Ryan.


First grandchild .... holds a special place in Mammy's heart.
Ryan is a very sensitive child and it shows in his attitude towards others. When I had my knee surgery and came over to visit a few weeks after he wanted me to go upstairs to the loft to play with him. I as well as Sebrina told him that my knee was too sore to climb the stairs. Well the look on his face was heartbreaking so I decided to go and just put my good leg first. That wouldn't do for Ryan, so off he runs to get a cushion which he put under my arm and then put my arm around his shoulders to help me up the stairs ... no small feat for a child.


Ever since he was old enough to toddle around he has always shown that kind of love & empathy towards others who are hurt.


What a special boy ..... "mammy's love"!

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts