Thursday, July 12, 2007

H.P.


Only NINE days until "Harry Potter & The Dealthy Gallows" arrives in book stores.


Have you reserved yours yet? I did and was notified today that it will be delivered to me on July 21st. It is already packaged and waiting for Canada Post to pick it up for definite delivery on the day of release.


Who will die?
Will Harry die?
Will Lord Voldemort?
Will Dumbledore come back?


Remember, not everything is as it seems!



It would seem that the majority think that Harry will be killed off to end this series as JK Rowlings has said this is definately the last book. Wouldn't it be better to kill of Voldemort and then have Harry become a muggle? That way it does leave the door open and all of Harry's fans won't be so devasted by his death. I know, I know .... you say it is only a book, but those of us who love this series will certainly feel a stab of heart pain if Harry does indeed die.
I am so excited to get and read the book, but at the same time I am so fearful that Harry will be the one to die ... not the ending I am hoping for.

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts