Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ethiopia - Through an 11 Year Olds Eyes

This video is a young boys account of travelling to Ethiopia. I found it on a blog I have been reading and wanted to share it with those who follow my blog as well.

Once you have visited Africa ... you are changed in unexplainable ways. It is a profound weight that is placed on your heart to help someone .... anyone. Since bringing our darling Gabriella into our lives, I feel a tie to this magnificent country and spent countless hours searching for something meaningful to me that I can utilize to reach out to this country.

This young boy also felt the ancient pull of Africa, marvelled at her beauty & felt the tug at his heart strings for this country so desparately in need of help.

Enjoy this beautiful 6 minute video.

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts