Friday, July 20, 2007

HUGE HARRY FAN

Harry will be here at midnight.







16 hours, 17 minutes as I write this entry.






Sebrina & I are going to Chapters/Indigo Bookstores at 9:30pm tonight for the festivities and release of the book at 12:00 midnight. She is going to pick up her copy. (Mine is being delivered tomorrow).


The spoilers are running amok on the internet, so stay away ... don't do a search or you'll find out what happens at the end of this last book in the Harry Potter series. Although I can't say that I won't turn to the last page before I actually read the book. It will take a great deal of willpower to not do that, but I'm going to try.


I've already made an appointment for a massage on Monday, as I know I will be reading straight through the weekend, ooooooch, my neck is going to be killing me by Monday.

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts