Friday, October 26, 2007

F

F - Freckles ... I have a multitude of freckles ... my mom used to tell me they were beauty spots. I am certainly identified by my freckles.

F - Fran - my sister. She is one of the most selfless people I know. When our oldest sister Gina was sick with leukemia in Princess Margaret Hospital, Fran gave up her life to go down there every day until the very moment that Gina passed from this disease. She is fun, always good for to share a chuckle & doesn't take much in life too seriously. Life has not been kind to her, she & her husband lost everything they called dear during a business failure, then 10 years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer and lost her breast. But does she complain and blame anyone ... no she's always grateful for what she has. She has an enormous capacity for love ... when you are loved by Fran, you know it.

F - feet. I studied reflexology a few years and was amazed at how sensitive our feet are to touch.

F - Fire. The warmth and compelling draw of a beautiful wood burning fire.

F - Fingers ... because they are responsible for so many beautiful things, I love to paint, to knit, to crochet, to play the piano, to scrapbook, to cook & bake, to decorate my house, to sew, to hold a book or magazine to read. What would I do without fingers???

F - Fibromyalgia ... I have lived with this disease for over 25 years. It defines me to a certain degree as I suffer from chronic pain and overwhelming fatigue. Since I stopped working however, I have had much better control of my fibro.

F - Fish, I love to sit and watch tropical fish in an aquarium. It is so relaxing and enticing to me to get lost in their world.

I also love to eat fish, pecan crusted salmon, pan fried breaded tilapia with just a small squeeze of fresh lemon juice, tiger shrimp fried in garlic butter, scallops with pasta Alfredo, tuna salad with chopped onion & celery, lobster tails, crab legs, raw SUSHI quality fish (salmon, tuna, etc) ... I could go on and on ... I love fish!

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts