Friday, October 26, 2007

E

E - edamame .... yummmmmmmm!

E - eating, I love to eat GOOD FOOD. Following my stay in hospital for my knee replacement, I appreciate good food even more. If the hospitals expect you to recover and get well on their food, they are sadly mistaken. Most meals consisted of processed foods, refined carbohydrates and tinned vegetables & fruit. Always a fruit drink but it was full of glucose & fructose & other items that I could not pronounce. My motto is "if I can't say it .... I don't eat it."

E - Echinacea ... I take it faithfully during the winter to ward off bugs ... and it works. I very seldom get sick.

E - Ethiopia, I had to come back and add this. Ethiopia is country of many contrasts. After going there with Sebrina to pick up our darling Gabriella, I am forever changed. The heart of Ethiopia now beats within mine.

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts