Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Twenty Five


Well, there it is ~ Twenty Five ~ my first goal.

This morning I got up and weighed myself and there it was for all to see.

I have lost my first twenty five pounds.
I can't believe how easy it has been, especially since I bought my juicer and decided to do a 60/40 raw food diet. The interesting thing is I don't really want much of anything else now. I am loving the juices ~ don't get hungry and besides a piece of fruit or stir fried veggies with tofu, goat cheese and a bit of rice, I really am not craving anything else.

Who ever thought that this girl ~ the original "sweet tooth" herself would actually reach this goal. My sweet treat now is a Medjool date (pit removed), filled with goat cheese and two almonds ~ delicious!

On to the next 25!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

yeah!!!! I am so happy for you. You are awesome!

Alli said...

Congratulations!!!! You are an inspiration! I look forward to sharing you journey! :)

Vickie LeBlanc said...

You are beautiful Barb.

Printing

Print Posts