Saturday, January 16, 2010

EFT

I have just been introduced to a new program called E.F.T. (Emotional Freedom Techniques).

Let me say what an incredible method of releasing pain, illness, past issues, etc... I downloaded a manual on the basics and already I have relieved a headache that has been plaguing me for just over one week. It had been so bad on some days that I was injecting pain killers. But with only two sessions which take about 1 - 1/2 minutes, the pain was completely gone.

I am going to continue learning about this technique and continue to use it to unlock all the potential within me.

EFT is based on this simple discovery statement ~ "The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body's energy system".

Imbalances in the body's energy system have profound effects on one's personal psychology. Correcting these imbalances, which is done by tapping on specific body locations, often shows remarkable recovery. Most problems vanish in minutes.

By tapping near the end points of your energy meridians (acupuncture/pressure points), you can experience some profound changes in your emotional physical health. Many health practitioners are finding ways to use our vital energy system to aid in physical healing. Acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, massage therapy and chiropractic are but a few of them.

Go to Gary Craig's ~ (one of the pioneers of this healing modality) website and learn about it for yourself. http://www.emofree.com/

3 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thanks Barb. I am diving right in to find out more about this.

Alli said...

Thank you so much for the amazing scarf Barb! I absolutely love it! I will be blogging about it tonight! :)

Also, thank you for the EFT info, sounds very interesting! I will be checking it out! I hope you are feeling better and that it continues to work for you!

Hugs,
Alli

Barb said...

You are most welcome Alli. Hope you enjoy it. Barb xo

Printing

Print Posts