Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spooky!!!

Okay, the mysteries around here continue to grow.

This afternoon ~ believe it or not ~ I found my engagement ring. Remember this post about the "strange" occurrences around here.

Well, you are not going to believe where I found this ring.

I had to return something to a store this afternoon and went in my laundry room to get two large shopping bags ~ one was from Winners and the other was from Homsense. I always keep these bags folded in three and piled up in the space between my laundry tub and my dryer. First I pulled out the Winners bag to put one of the items I was returning in and then I grabbed the Homsense bag.

I must pause here for a moment to say that the Homsense bag was on the bottom of the pile with about four other bags folded and stacked on top, but it was the largest and I needed two large bags.

Okay, back to my story, I grabbed the Homsense bag and shook it open. Something sparkled and caught my eye as I shook it, so I shook the bag again and reach down to what I had seen in the bottom. In the very bottom corner was my diamond ring.

There is no possible explanation for how my ring got into the bottom of a bag that most probably came home from the store many, many weeks if not months ago. I just can't wrap my mind around how this happened.

Another one to chalk up to the strange and mysterious things that continue to happen around this house.

SSSSSSSPPPOOOOOOOKKKKKKYYYYY!

5 comments:

colleen said...

yeah, i'm so happy that you found your ring Barb. yes, very mysterious indeed.

Sebrina Wilson said...

Too strange!!!

Alli said...

Very strange indeed! However, I am so glad you found your ring!!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Very spooky it is. That is so strange - the things that have been happening. At least you found your ring.

Hope Don doesn't go missing ;-)

julochka said...

very glad you found it...i had a feeling you would. the eddies in the space-time continuum could definitely explain it! :-)

Printing

Print Posts