Friday, October 31, 2008

Grateful Friday

Each Friday I am going to post something I am grateful for.

This idea came from Julie at Moments of Perfect Clarity .

Sometimes in our very busy lives we forget to stop for a moment and verbalize just what we are thankful for in our lives. It always seems easier to complain about the problems we encounter in our journey rather than stopping for a moment and sending a thank you to the universe for our good fortune.

So on this my first "Grateful Friday", I am grateful for the opportunity I was given almost two years ago to accompany my daughter on a trip to Ethiopia to bring home our new granddaughter.

This trip demonstrated to me how fortunate I am to live in a prosperous country with no limitation to an abundance of healthy foods to nurture my health and my body .... to enjoy freedom of speech whether spoken or written with no fear of recrimination or incarceration and to make my own choices.

1 comment:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Grateful Friday, now that's a wonderful idea. Can't wait to read your next GF.

Printing

Print Posts