Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The ABC's Of Winter

I love winter!!!
And here is what I love about winter starting with A.

A - Alpaca wool, Afghan

B - Blowing winds & snowflakes

C - Carafe of hot chocolate, Christmas, Chili, Cashmere, Cuddle, Coffee

D - Down comfortors & pillows, Drifts

E - Eggnog, Earmuffs

F - Fireplace & Fires

G - Gloves

H - Home, Hat, Hot Tub, Hot muffins

I - Inside looking out, Icicles

J - Jam on toast with tea

K - Kiss

L - Love

M - Mittens, Mohair

N - Nose - red & cold

O - Oatmeal

P - Pinecones to make the fire crackle

Q - Quilt

R- Rum Toddy, Red River Cereal

S - Skates, Snow, Snow Blower, Scarf, Stew

T - Tea, Tobaggan

U - Under a warm blanket, Uggs with sheepskin lining

V - Velvet, Vase of fresh flowers, Vacation (someplace warm),

W - Warm, Wood Pile

X - X-Country Skiing

Y - Yorkshire Pudding, Yikes - it's cold

Z - Zipper - on my coat & my boots

2 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Well I hate winter!!! lol! I don't really hate it but I have had enough of it this year. I was looking at the mess of coats, snow pants, boots, hats, mittens missing their partners and salt at my front door and longing for warm summer days when we just throw on sandals and away we go!!!!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Lovely!!!!! could'nt have said it better myself (no really, your writing is beautiful).

Printing

Print Posts