Friday, December 14, 2007

What a Wonderful Day!

What a great day I am having today!!!

This morning I went for my physio therapy and I have hit 120 degrees on my bend. My therapist was thrilled.

I think my little complainfest the other night was just what I needed to chase away the FM. It would seem today that it is nowhere to be found.

I have also started climbing the stairs leg over leg and this week, I put my cane away. I'm on my own now. There is still a little bit of instability but over all I feel fine walking without any external support system. I may crack on Saturday when Don & I are going downtown to see "We Will Rock You". I may feel a bit better with the stairs, possible long distance walking etc... I may have to do if I have my cane (just in case).

Over all, my therapist and I are very happy with my progress, how I wish that I could go for a nice long walk, but that will probably be possible by the springtime.

Here's to better days still to come.

Printing

Print Posts