Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy 20th Anniversary



It's hard for me to believe that we have been together for nearly 23 years ... it seems like you have been in my life forever.

You came into my life when my children were 9 & 7 and you have been a constant for them since that time. Although Todd did not live with us, you have shown him friendship and you are always there for each other and enjoy each others company. Sebrina is your "daughter" - let no one tell you any different. I see the fierceness of your love, protection and devotion for her. Just look at the pictures above and see the love for your girls. And our beautiful grandchildren, when they visit us or we visit them, I can see how much they love you. The night we picked up our precious Gabriella from the airport and you took her in your arms for the first time, I could see that she would became your little princess, just like Sebrina was when she was a little girl, although judging from the picture above, I don't think much has changed.

You met me, a healthy young woman and unfortunately arthritis & fibromyalgia have taken away a large chunk of my health. Has it mattered to you ... I think not. I don't know what I would do without you. You are my angel. You worked tirelessly to pay off our mortgage, so I could stop working over 8 years ago now, due to my health and now you take such good care of me.

You are a man of little words, but every day by your actions, you show me how much you love me, our children and our grandchildren. Words are not necessary to pass between us many, many times. Just sitting with you, I can feel the bond between us.

What a wonderful man ... think I'll keep him.

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts