Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just Relax


I am planning a "Pamper Party" for my soon to be sister in law in September. I hired a Mobile Spa Service to come in that day to give Sarah a pampering pedicure.

So, today I decided to try them out just to make sure that I liked the esthetician, if she does a good job, etc... Well, let me say, what a delicious pampering experience. It almost felt sinful to have someone come into my home and pamper me like that. I am so used to going to the spa to have my pedicures, etc... For just $40.00 this wonderful woman spent 1 1/2 hours on my feet, smoothing out my calluses, massaging me with a sea salt mixture to slough off the dead skin, then giving me a wonderful foot and lower leg massage. And the best part, I didn't have to put on those silly disposable pedicure sandals to drive home in so I didn't damage my nail polish. I just ran around bare foot at home until they dried. What a treat!

She came fully prepared just like at a spa, she had foot bath, antiseptic cleaning products, a large array of nail polish colours, all her own towels. She even brought a few candles to light and a relaxing cd.

Here is their website http://www.justrelaxmobilespa.com/pages/page_1.asp. If you want a treat give them a try. If you're not in her area, just do a search on mobile spa services ... you'll be surprised what you find.

No comments:

Printing

Print Posts