Monday, June 11, 2007

This is my Blog & I'll Say What I Want

Since friends and family have found out that I am blogging, I have come under some rather hurtful criticism.

"Blogging - you've got to be kidding - what a waste of time."
"Isn't blogging just a glorified diary?"
"Why would you want to waste your time blogging?"
"I can't believe you of all people want to have a blog".

Well, I am so far really enjoying spending time writing and sharing hopefully some interesting information with those who care to read my blog. I do not wish to use this blog for nothing more than chit chat but hope to share interesting experiences, great web sites I have discovered, health issues and maybe just a litte chit chat, but overall hope that my blog is informative.

So for all you naysayers, I say "This is my blog and I'll say what I want."

1 comment:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Well I hear that!!!

Printing

Print Posts