Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Many Lives ~ Many Masters

Recently, I completed this book by Dr. Brian Weiss, MD.

Thanks so much to my sister Fran who suggested this book to me ~ I'm so glad she did. I will be digging up this author's other books to read as well. Simply fascinating!

There is very little I can say except "WOW" ~ and if you haven't read it, you should.

I was raised in a very religious home with no room for an open mind outside of Biblical teachings.

But let me tell after reading this book, I'm not so sure any more.

This is a recalling of the many sessions between the prominent psychiatrist, Dr. Brian Weiss, MD and his patient Catherine, who through the vehicle of hypnosis recalled close to 100 past lives. And I might add recalled them with vivid detail even down to the clothing she was wearing at the time.

It is not a long book ~ 218 pages ~ but what a page turner. I was fascinated at every turn but most of all, this book opened my mind to the possibilities of what awaits us when our journey has come to an end on earth.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

fascinating. i will definitely seek out this book and give it a read.

here is a book you might be interested in reading next:

The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended by Ainslie MacLeod

http://www.learnfrommylife.com/AinslieMacLeod

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thanks for this recommendation Barb. Like Colleen, I will seek out this book. You've made me very curious.

Printing

Print Posts