Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Taking a Break


I'm going to take a break from blogging for a while.

As my health ~ both physically and emotionally has been precarious, I've decided to make recovery my focus.

On that note, I'm not going to be posting for a while. It's been difficult to keep up with my reading and posting while I've been going through this struggle.

Thank you to all my "bloggy" friends who have supported me throughout the past few months ~ your comments and loads of personal emails mean so much to me. I don't know sometimes how I would have gotten through without "my friends".

So thank you ~ I hope and trust I'll be back soon.

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I completely understand the need to take a break from computers and blogging and emails -- even all technology in general when dealing with physical and/or emotional health issues. I speak from my own experiences. You are so wise to take this time for yourself Barb. You are worth it. You are in my thoughts and I send many blessings to you.
Namaste
Colleen xox

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Wise woman you are Barb. Sometimes we forget about our emotional health (I know I do). I'll be praying and thinking of you every day, just as I've been doing for the past year.

I'll be waiting... Love, Vickie xxo

Alli said...

Sounds like you are listening to your body and mind. Take this much needed and deserved break. I will be here when you get back and will be thinking about you while you are gone. Take good car of yourself. Looking forward to you return. Hugs, Alli

Mamato2 said...

Big hugs!

Printing

Print Posts